Build, Manage and Grow Your Myopia & Dry Eye Practice
MYAH offers the technology you need to support myopia management: optical biometry, corneal topography and pupillometry. This versatile instrument also includes dry eye assessment tools to help you expand your dry eye practice.
Overview of MYAH
- Axial Length measurement by Optical Low Coherence Interferometry
- NEW normative growth curves with parent-friendly percentile charts*
- Progression reports for axial length, refraction and total cornea power to assess treatment efficacy
- Corneal Topography, including keratoconus screening and pupillometry
- Comprehensive suite of dry eye assessment tools: Meibomian gland imaging, non-invasive tear break-up time, tear meniscus height measurements, fluorescein imaging and video capture
- Patient-friendly with rapid capture
- Compact, space-saving easy to operate
*Data collected by Erasmus University, Rotterdam, NL
* This product is not available in all geographic areas. Please check with your distributor for availability.
Request to LEARN MORE today
According to the General Data Protection Regulation n° 2016/679, you acknowledge and consent that your personal data as registered above will be processed and used by Topcon as described manner in the privacy statement. You acknowledge that some of the above described personal data may be provided to persons, companies and/or affiliated companies in countries outside of the European Union and give your explicit consent such a transfer. Topcon warrants that your data will only be shared when necessary and with entities which have been thoroughly selected based on their compliance with the GDPR.